Saturday, September 07, 2013

A Play of Lyrics

I love you music. Seriously I do. You make me feel so young even when My foolish heart doesn't know what love is. Time after Time I think about you, day in day out. I wish you would come fly with me to Brazil. Maybe we could take aa slow boat to china. Maybe no, I might catch a fever. But if we do I could tell you a bed time story about dolphins dancing on the waterfront. I know these are foolish things, but I have dreamed about you. SOmeone told me that I should forget about it and darn that dream. It doesn't matter where or when you know. It's some kind of witchcraft that you have over me. Let's just go crusin' till we see that midnight sun. We could go here some musicians play and see the guy slap that bass. Even Mr. Paganini might be there. Or we could go play in the grass and watch the little bunnies with their little cottontails. I'm sure I can make some sort of impression. Anyway. it's great. S'wonderful. I care about you and that's all. PEace

No comments: