Friday, November 23, 2012

Message in the Early Morning

Message in the Early Morning Deep in time I think about it Why life spins along the axis of faith For once there's a call in the middle of the night, You stop and focus and wonder about the plight, For you never mean to hurt and you never mean to bother, All you try to do is ponder and ponder, what is it all about, what are we all doing here, Is it a magic connection or just a false interaction. You never really know how to think or how to act, because as a man we sometimes don't have much tact. So make an apology and try to be free. Hoping that she will forgive thee. So as I sit on the bed at this very hour, I will ponder some things before I take this shower. What is it all about. What is all about. For I have no idea but maybe I will find out. I am a blessed man because I have love and family, yet somehow I need more and that makes me learn in this academy. For maybe we'll meet and maybe we won't. Just hoping that a friendship will be just not enough. For I look for the time that I see her sweet smile and next, Who knows, we may walk a small mile. This was an impromptu little ditty unedited on my mobile device. Peace and Love everyone!!!!!

1 comment:

Holla Back said...

Wow , we are definitely on the same train Saalik, seeing the same sights as we pass them by. Thanks for sharing and yes ...you must continue.

Be Blessed and Encouraged,

Calvin