Monday, August 18, 2014

Motown Love

I just want to love you more. Because it's you that I adore. I can't fake the funk when it comes to you. Cause I just love the way you do the things you do. Now I've tried to stop in the name of love. But you see oooh baby. I just feel good. You make me so happy baby that I have tears of a clown. And our love it's growing. Sometimes I watch you pass by and I think what could be. Now I know that's It's just my imagination. But tell me baby love, who's loving you. You know I'll be there. Everybody plays the fool sometimes but I'm not a fool baby. You got me on a natural high, always and forever baby. And you know that I'm just a love machine. When I think of us I just want to go dancing in the street and you know I ain't to proud to beg. You're my girl. Goodnight sweetheart.

No comments: